Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Events of a Tuesday


Today was fairly eventful!

First, I threw about four pieces on the wheel in pottery, and that's a very VERY good thing! After pottery I went with my advisor to observe an art teaching doing something fairly unique; teaching students how to animate using Ipads. This was so incredible! I can only imagine what students in high school might be able to do with an application like this (make a five minute movie, or stop motion would be awesome assignments). I just know that I want to have technology like this implemented in my own classroom someday.



What could possibly go wrong?
In other news, I'm looking forward to seeing a live-action Sleeping Beauty movie called Maleficent. Angelina Jolie is playing the role of Maleficent, which I believe will be perfect simply for the sake of my wife. She hates Angelina with a passion due to her home-wrecking-ness-ish-ful capabilities and obese kissing utensils. So, dear wife, you will at last see her die a gruesome dragon-filled death. Congratulations. :)



Also starring Brad Pitt as the horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment